Elevated Work Platforms Under 11m Yellow Card $350
- Duration: 1 Day
One-day Elevating Work Platform under 11m (EWP) course (Scissor Lift & boom length under 11 metres)
. This one day course covers the skills and knowledge required to safely operate a boom-type elevating work platform where the length of the boom is 11m or under and can also include the award of a Yellow Card if required.
BOOK ONLINE NOW
Upon successful completion of this course students will receive Statement of Attainment to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length below 11 metres and / or scissor lift).
Successful completion of the course can also include the award of a Yellow Card if required.
The mode of delivery for this course is face to face in a classroom environment as well as significant practical elements outside of the classroom.
What will I learn from the Elevating Work Platform under 11m (EWP) course?
When you undertake our one-day Elevating Work Platform under 11m (EWP) training course will cover:
- Plan work
- Conduct routine checks
- Set up elevating work platform
- Operating elevating work platform
- Shut down and secure elevating work platform
Elevating Work Platform under 11m: Assessment requirements
During the one-day course, students will be required to demonstrate their ability to:
- Applying appropriate mathematical procedures to estimate loads
- Applying best operating practice
- Applying emergency procedures and safety equipment, including the use of safety harnesses, energy absorbers, lanyard and anchor points
- Applying hazard prevention/control measures
- Applying relevant plant movements
- Applying risk assessment and hazard control strategies, including hierarchy of control as applied to positioning and safely operating an elevating work platform
- Assessing ground conditions to confirm site is suitable (e.g. firm, level and safe) to extend and travel the elevating work platform
- Communicating with other workplace personnel
- Complying with WHS/OHS licensing legislation
- Identifying problems and equipment faults and where practicable demonstrating appropriate response procedures
- Operating and controlling a boom type elevating work platform including all functions to their maximum extension within the safe working (rated) capacity
- Positioning, stabilising, set up of elevating work platforms, including the use of outriggers/stabilisers and packing to ensure that the safest lift is performed
- Receiving and interpreting workplace instructions, safety information, emergency procedures
- Recording and maintaining accurate information relating to operating elevating work platform
- Shutting down a boom type elevating work platform in accordance with manufacturer specifications and workplace procedures
- Stabilising a boom type elevating work platform
- Using and interpreting manufacturer specifications and data
- Using communications signals
- Using outriggers/stabilisers and packing to ensure safest lift is performed
- Verifying problems and equipment faults and applying appropriate response procedures to unplanned and/or unsafe situations
EWP License Under 11m
ELEVATING WORK PLATFORM(UNDER 11M)
How much does it cost?
If you want to get your Elevated Work Platforms license Gold Coast or Elevated Work Platforms license Brisbane, then you will have to pay around $350 per person. We do offer a special package of $1950 for up to 5 people in total delivered at your site.
We recommend you to invest in yourself to acquire the skills you want! If you want to work with Elevated Work platforms under 11m and you want to receive a license in the industry, then the Queensland Academy is here to help. All you need is to get in touch with our team as fast as possible!
71, Level 36 Riparian Plaza, Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
5/659 Boundary rd Darra Queensland 4076