This qualification requires no prerequisite units. It is however expected that participants are able to display sufficient English language, literacy, and numeracy skills at a year 12 level or equivalent. Basic computer skills are required for this qualification.
Participants may choose to undertake an LLN assessment with one of our qualified assessors prior to committing to their enrolment in this qualification.
The Diploma of Human Resources Management includes a total of 9 units:
6 Core and 3 Electives.
- BSBHRM501 Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
*Alternate elective units may be available upon request
OPTION 1 – Study Online
Study where and when it suits you by using our interactive elearning platform. You will have 12 months to complete this course at your own pace.
OPTION 2 – Study Online at our Facilities
You can complete the same online course at our facilities using our resources and equipment at no extra cost. We will also have staff available to provide additional support if required. Note: Subject to availability, bookings are essential.
OPTION 3 – Study in Class
Although we do not generally offer this course in-class we can schedule a 5 or 10 day face-to-face workshop for groups of 5 or more students. Note that there may be additional work required following the workshop.
OPTION 4 – Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
If you already have skills and experience relevant to this qualification you may be eligible for RPL. Contact us for a Free Skills Assessment to determine if this is the right option for you.
Suggested pathways for further study after completion of this qualification include:
- BSB60915 Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Other relevant Advanced Diploma qualifications.
(Training & Assessment delivered in partnership with Access Group Training RTO 90867)